12.28.2008

Natural Father has a new name and a new home!

After 6 months of blogging here at Natural Father, I've decided to move it over to a custom domain and use Word Press to publish.

Please come visit me over at Natural Papa! The site is still kind of plain, but I've got some good stuff in store for you...

1 comment:

  1. hi,
    I just watched a weekend's worth of disaster movies, and wanted to know what to do if I ever got a cut where there were no antibiotics available. I found your blog posting on honey and tea tree oil, and wanted you to know that I found it helpful and reassuring.

    One of the programs featured a well-meaning paramedic who got his family out of LA and made it to Idaho, only to die himself from septicemia. I'm in the DC area. There but for the grace of the Almighty go I.

    I hope it doesn't come to that, but it is always good to know what to do and stock up on the materials.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.