I dare you to watch it all the way through.
From Google Video
Things I dig include: Simple Living, Natural Fatherhood, Attachment Parenting, Natural Building, Unassisted Childbirth, Bicycles, Composting (sawdust) Toilets, Organic and Biodynamic Gardening, Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate Chips, and the Blues.
Hello Derek,
ReplyDeleteI wanted to send you an email but could not find your info.
I think you and your readers would be interested in my website:
http://www.outdoorbaby.net
heidi@outdoorbaby.net
Thank you for sharing this video. It is horrible, but great that more people are becoming aware of the horrors some young boys go through.
Oh. my. god. I had to stop it half way through, because I was starting to cry. My baby is lying on the floor on a towel next to me, with his perfect little penis getting its daily "air time" I had *imagined* circumcision, and knew that I would never do it to any son of mine. Watching even half of that video made me SO grateful that we went with our instincts on that one. Thank you so much for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteWow. That's horrible.
ReplyDeleteInteresting video.
ReplyDeleteLike most videos of surgeries, it takes some bit of discipline for a layperson (non-medically trained) to watch without some discomfort.
If you want some non-biased info on male infant circumcision check out this site...http://www.circinfo.net/
The circinfo site is about as biased as they come. It's all about "the benefits" of circumcision.
ReplyDeleteBullshit, I say.